• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Chantal

Chantal

Prophet

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,794 posts
  • Interests:Orchids, gardening, badminton, drawing stained glass patterns, bird feeding, webmastering.

Posted 27 November 2006 - 10:34 AM

Did you know that American Bevels now sells beveled window patterns? They have over 300 designs to choose from, $7.50 each!

American Bevels Window Patterns

These patterns are awesome.

To help people find them more easily, I have classified them according to size. Just scroll down towards the bottom of the page:

Find Beveled Window Patterns

#2 Mittens The Cat

Mittens The Cat

Homeowner

• Glasser
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 02:21 PM

Those are great patterns.

If bevels aren't in your budget, just draw out their shapes in colored glass and you've got yourself one spectacular window.

Thanks for sorting them out by size. It saves a lot of browsing, looking through a lot of patterns.

I bookmarked the page for future reference.

#3 Guest_Songe_*

Guest_Songe_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 November 2006 - 04:57 PM

Thank you Chantal for making our lives so easy! It is my first time writing here but I have been visiting from time to time and learning from all of you.

Chantal, your contribution to our "passion" is simply outstanding.

Thanks again. 8confetti.gif

#4 Boris_USA

Boris_USA

Lampman

• Assistant Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,611 posts
  • Interests:Way too Many...

Posted 27 November 2006 - 08:55 PM

QUOTE(Chantal @ Nov 27 2006, 10:34 AM) View Post

Did you know that American Bevels now sells beveled window patterns? They have over 300 designs to choose from, $7.50 each!

To help people find them more easily, I have classified them according to size. Just scroll down towards the bottom of the page:

Neat. I bookmarked it. I still have boxes of bevels I have never unpacked, so may need a pattern to use, when, and if, I ever get them out. Part of the stuff I have in storage, and its been there for almost 2 years now, and was in storage 7 years before that. No idea whats in the boxes. 8jester.gif .

#5 Guest_newoldstyle_*

Guest_newoldstyle_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 November 2006 - 01:33 AM

cool link thanks chantal openrose.gif

#6 Chantal

Chantal

Prophet

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,794 posts
  • Interests:Orchids, gardening, badminton, drawing stained glass patterns, bird feeding, webmastering.

Posted 28 November 2006 - 08:55 AM

You are most welcome!

Those are outstanding windows that deserve maximum exposure. It took me over 5 hours to compile and format all the links according to window dimensions, I do hope it will help people find the pattern they need more efficiently.

#7 Gayle K

Gayle K

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 04:59 AM

I can't get the second link to work! Am I doing something wrong? It is the link that has the windows organized by size. Thank you Chantal for doing that. Quite a job, I'm sure. Hope I can get the link to work!
Thanks
QUOTE(Chantal @ Nov 27 2006, 10:34 AM) View Post

#8 Chantal

Chantal

Prophet

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,794 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 09:05 AM

Can you access it now? It's possible that the website had some downtime at the time of your visit.

#9 Gayle K

Gayle K

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 11:25 PM

YES! Now I can access it! Thanks....didn't think about the down time option!
QUOTE(Chantal @ Jan 13 2007, 09:05 AM) View Post
Can you access it now? It's possible that the website had some downtime at the time of your visit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users