• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Chantal

Chantal

Prophet

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,794 posts
  • Interests:Orchids, gardening, badminton, drawing stained glass patterns, bird feeding, webmastering.

Posted 24 May 2007 - 07:42 PM

Mark your calendar to catch an inspiring 15 minute piece about Pilchuck Glass School during the third segment of Craft in America: Memory, Landscape, Community scheduled to air 10 pm, Wednesday, May 30 on your local PBS station. A three-part series produced by PBS, Craft in America: Memory, Landscape, Community explores the importance that craftsmanship has played in the founding and future of our country.

Pilchuck is featured during the segment, Community, which explores how artists foster personal connections and build community through work. Co-founders, Dale Chihuly and Anne Gould Hauberg discuss Pilchuck's mission to inspire creativity, transform individuals, and build community through the power of art and education.

#2 cdngardener

cdngardener

Real Estate Agent

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • Interests:stained glass (of course), gardens and plants, books, hot glass, ceramics, cooking, computers, jogging, & fitness.

Posted 25 May 2007 - 08:12 AM

QUOTE(Chantal @ May 24 2007, 08:42 PM) View Post
Mark your calendar to catch an inspiring 15 minute piece about Pilchuck Glass School during the third segment of Craft in America: Memory, Landscape, Community scheduled to air 10 pm, Wednesday, May 30 on your local PBS station. A three-part series produced by PBS, Craft in America: Memory, Landscape, Community explores the importance that craftsmanship has played in the founding and future of our country.

Pilchuck is featured during the segment, Community, which explores how artists foster personal connections and build community through work. Co-founders, Dale Chihuly and Anne Gould Hauberg discuss Pilchuck's mission to inspire creativity, transform individuals, and build community through the power of art and education.

Thanks Chantal; I've now added it to my calendar (with a reminder!) Three parts you say - I'll have to record it then...

Rick

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users