Glass Eye 2000 - Pro Plus

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_JanF_*

Guest_JanF_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 November 2007 - 02:16 PM

Just purchased Glass Eye 2000 - Pro Plus. Haven't installed it yet but does anyone know if you can "add-draw" additional pieces to the picture that has been imported into Glass Eye. Not section it off, but actually add to the outside borders of the imported picture. If so, how do you do it? I can't find that information in DragonFly Tutorial or Demo but maby I just missed it. I really would like to be able to do this. Does anyone out there use this tool a lot? If so, do you like it? My husband and daughter gave it to me for my birthday thinking I would like it because of the $ tracking features. I have received great inforamtion from the Cutters Corner category of this forum and thought perhaps someone on this category could help with this.
Thanks for any help you can give.
Jan in SC

#2 kjt

kjt

Homeowner

• Glasser
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 10:31 PM

QUOTE(JanF @ Nov 25 2007, 02:16 PM) View Post
Just purchased Glass Eye 2000 - Pro Plus. Haven't installed it yet but does anyone know if you can "add-draw" additional pieces to the picture that has been imported into Glass Eye. Not section it off, but actually add to the outside borders of the imported picture. If so, how do you do it? I can't find that information in DragonFly Tutorial or Demo but maby I just missed it. I really would like to be able to do this. Does anyone out there use this tool a lot? If so, do you like it? My husband and daughter gave it to me for my birthday thinking I would like it because of the $ tracking features. I have received great inforamtion from the Cutters Corner category of this forum and thought perhaps someone on this category could help with this.
Thanks for any help you can give.
Jan in SC

If you import a pic as a background, you have to redraw it all to get the actual pattern. Once you have done this, you can remove the background and you are left with just the newly drawn patter. Form that point on, youi can manipulate it however you want. If it is a glasseye file you are importing, you can work right from that and change whatever you want. I have the same edition of Glasseye and I do not regret spending that much for it. It has opened up a whole new creative world to me.

Kev

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users