2 replies to this topic

#1 Troy

Troy

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 04:58 PM

My sister-in-law asked me to do her a Pillsbury Doughboy piece for her kitchen. I was wondering if anyone has a pattern that they wouldn't mind sharing? I have looked at pictures and I am just not sure how to draw it up so that it looks half way like the doughboy... Mine ends up looking like it has been in a tragic farming accident.. Thanks in advance.

Troy

#2 Mary Jane

Mary Jane

Community Leader

• Glasser
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts
  • Interests:Gardening, crochet,baking

Posted 29 August 2011 - 04:41 PM

The problem with something like the pillsbury dough boy is that his image is probably copyrighted and we could get in trouble with posting ON this site they have
some downloads and if you have glass eye you could trace one of the wallpapers. http://www.pillsbury...ghboy/Downloads
While you are there try out the dancing dough boy :)
If you can't get it to work. Let me know and I can give it a try and send it to you.

#3 cdngardener

cdngardener

Real Estate Agent

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 587 posts
  • Interests:stained glass (of course), gardens and plants, books, hot glass, ceramics, cooking, computers, jogging, & fitness.

Posted 06 September 2011 - 12:54 PM

My sister-in-law asked me to do her a Pillsbury Doughboy piece for her kitchen. I was wondering if anyone has a pattern that they wouldn't mind sharing? I have looked at pictures and I am just not sure how to draw it up so that it looks half way like the doughboy... Mine ends up looking like it has been in a tragic farming accident.. Thanks in advance.

Troy

This is in the Town Square gallery and you can contact the person who made it through this forum; he/she may have a pattern they will share.

http://www.stainedglasstownsquare.com/index.php?app=gallery&module=images&section=viewimage&img=3733

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users