• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Avalonartists

Avalonartists

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Instructing workshops at Avalon Stained Glass School & Creativity Center in Munfordville, KY and creating stained glass art. Working with Arlene Wright-Correll our other instructor here at our school.

Posted 15 February 2012 - 11:53 PM

and for Arlene's free Arts and Crafts newsletter just click here.sign on board for Carl's Free Stained Glass Newsletter just click hereAt Avalon Stained Glass School & Creativity Center in Munfordville, KY we keep pretty busy between Carl Correll in the stained glass part of our world and Arlene Wright-Correll in the fused glass and arts and crafts part of our world. Besides creating and teaching we each find time to do some pretty interesting newsletters that tell you what we are doing, how we are doing it, offering great coupons and even helping to pay for your gas to get to some of our workshops. We have a pretty good newletter list but we would like more. Should you like to sign on board for Carl's Free Stained Glass Newsletter just click above

and for Arlene's free Arts and Crafts newsletter just click above.

May the Creative Force be With You.

Arlene and Carl

#2 Celeste

Celeste

Tourist

• Glasser
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 01:38 PM

Your website has a lot of dead links......including the learn america one!

#3 AussieBilly

AussieBilly

Tourist

• Glasser
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:cutting, foiling and soldering glass, fine wine, Sunday Market selling bits and pieces, wine, lovely ladies you like fine wine, the beauty of art glass, pretty good wine and patterns that excite me.

Posted 13 May 2015 - 08:25 PM

Yeah, before you yell at me, I know this post about a free monthly newsletter is a couple years old... and out of date. No longer exists, actually. If it ever did. But I gotta ask, why is it still available? Why hasn't it been dumped so fools such as I expect great things?

Just asking..........

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users