Photo

Slag Glass Repair

slag glass repair slag glass lamp repair slag glass panel repair bent slag glass panel

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 len.daley

len.daley

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 01:58 PM

Slag glass repair.  Another slag glass repair completed this week.  A full set of pictures showing the lamp restoration can be found on my website at http://www.ibentglass.com  Notice the slag glass in the back and how the new green slag glass in the photo below looks.  If your studio needs slag glass repair just contact me for help.  Its so easy from your cell phone just take a picture and then just click on my website where it says click here to send the pictures.  For a complete quote include your shipping info, size, # of broken panels, metal work, picture of the texture or back side of the glass.  Just have a slag glass repair question ask me.

Len

white%20metal%20work3.jpg

Bradley and Hubbard Manufacturing Company metal lamp repair had  (13) minor cracks repaired. With a special ingot blend and the right alloy white metal is easy to work with.  Its the experience that's hard to perfect. One second too long and you have a massive puddle and no metal.  Most jobs like this one are completed and re-shipped the same week.  I'm  a perfectionist when it comes to matching glass.  

white%20metal%20work2.jpg

Completed Bradley and Hubbard slag glass repair. 
Adele1.jpgAdele3.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users